A balanced learning approach
The 5 essential elements work together to create a successful Inquiry-based Framework
- Knowledge: What we want the learner to know.
- Concepts: What we want the learner to understand.
- Skills: What we want the learner to be able to do.
- Dispositions: What we want the learner to feel, value, and demonstrate.
- Action: How we want the learner to act.
Authentic students-led inquiry
Your child will be able to evaluate his/her own progress and skill-development, by using inquiry-based approach which:
- Promotes the construction of knowledge.
- Creates a concept-driven program.
- Strikes a balance between the transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary programs of inquiry and traditional disciplines.
- Promotes international mindedness.
- Promotes self-awareness